How to use it for the natural beauty of the skin?
Its richness in antioxidants makes plum oil an ally for all youth care.
Relipidant, it nourishes dry skin and preserves the skin's moisture. It can be added to all your recipes for dry skin and dry areas of the body.
For which skin types is it best suited? Dry, very dry, mature, dull, tired skin and all dry areas of the body. Urban skins will also appreciate its antioxidant action on the radiance of the complexion!
It is used:
- in an oily face fluid, pure or with other vegetable oils
- in a recipe for a delicious body balm, with a vegetable butter (mango, shea) and other vegetable oils
- in a recipe for gourmet body milk
- in a youth serum recipe with aloe vera gel and hyaluronic acid
- in a hand cream recipe
- to perfume a cosmetic treatment with a crunchy almond scent
This vegetable oil can also be used in cooking, for its delicious aroma and nutritional qualities.