Roll-on deodorant with aloe vera, DIY recipe
Our quick and easy recipe to make your own homemade roll-on deodorant, fresh and made from natural ingredients.
Ingredients for 30 ml of deodorant
- 28 ml aloe vera gel
- 15 drops of palmarosa essential oil
- 5 drops of cosgard (preservative)
- 1 x 30 ml ballpoint applicator
- Clean and disinfect equipment, utensils, work surfaces and hands.
- Measure and pour the aloe vera gel into the ball applicator. Add the essential oil and the preservative.
- Close the ball applicator. Shake well to emulsify and it's ready!