Sweet Orange oil contains mainly monoterpenes, with an overwhelming majority of limonene. Its biochemical profile, as well as that of all Rutaceae (citrus) essences, is almost identical to that of Yellow Lemon essence, with a few nuances, but... these nuances imply very different actions and aromas!
- When diffused into the air, it helps to purify the air and offers its sweet and cheerful fragrance.
- Relaxing, promotes relaxation and contributes to a restful sleep.
- Helps to reduce stress under pressure.
- Calming, aids digestion.
- Adds a citrus, fruity, sweet note to cosmetic treatments.
- Invigorating, supports slimming treatments.