Its biochemical composition is based on two ingredients: menthol, a monoterpenol with a well-known "cold effect", and menthone, a ketone. More marginally, there are other components in variable quantities, which define the aromatic specificity of each batch (limonene, menthyl acetate, 1.8 cineole, etc.).
- Calms digestive discomfort after meals.
- Promotes good digestion.
- Helps to support the body's defences.
- Helps to keep a clear head and promotes concentration. Useful during exams.
- Relieves motion sickness.
- Invigorating, stimulates in case of temporary fatigue.
- Helps to clear the breath and refresh the throat.
- Calming, helps to relieve discomfort in case of itching.
- Adds a touch of freshness to cosmetic treatments.
- Invigorating and refreshing.
- Goes well with desserts, adds a fresh, minty note.