To get through the cold season in good shape, discover our natural winter first-aid kit, with synergies of energising and protective essential oils. These little bottles should always be in your pocket to prevent winter viruses, support your immunity and promote respiratory comfort. We'll help you make the most of our aromatic potions to choose the solution best suited to your seasonal ailments!
For respiratory comfort
Balm of the Forests
Inspired by the high altitude forests, this balm combines essential oils with respiratory, antiviral, expectorant and mucolytic properties (to thin mucus and encourage its expulsion from the lungs) and to stimulate the immune system.
Its oxygenating synergy: Eucalyptus radiata, Niaouli, Scots Pine, Ravintsara and Lemon.
Apply this respiratory balm by massaging it into the chest to help you breathe more easily. For a stronger energising action, you can also apply it to the shoulders and nape of the neck.
To relieve a blocked nose
The Sinoflore Synergy
Ideal for rapidly decongesting the upper respiratory tract, Sinoflore synergy is made up of 4 organic essential oils of Rosemary cineole, Eucalyptus radiata, Peppermint and Laurel.
It can be used pure on a handkerchief, with a pocket inhaler, as an aromatic diffusion or as a wet inhalation.
As soon as you feel sick
Even though it's called Grog, it's alcohol-free but highly concentrated in essential oils to provide a fast, effective response to support the immune system when faced with a virus. This powerful synergy combines essential oils of Lemon, Clove, Savory, Cinnamon, Rosemary verbenone and Peppermint. This grog can be used as an aromatic herbal tea as soon as you feel the first chills, fever, aches and pains or the beginnings of a seasonal virus. It strengthens the body's natural defences and helps restore energy.
To boost immunity and energy
"Immunity" synergy, spray
It can be used for both preventive and curative purposes. The bottle contains 8 organic essential oils with antiviral and antibacterial properties, including Ravintsara, Rosemary cineole, Niaouli, Scots Pine, Vetiver... This blend boosts the immune system, protects against minor winter ailments and boosts energy levels.
Massage into the wrists, nape of the neck, solar plexus, back and arch of the foot.
Precautions for use and contraindications
- This advice and these products are strictly intended for adults.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- These products are not recommended for children as they contain a high concentration of essential oils. For children, turn to more gentle hydrosols, on the advice of your health professional.
- Consult the precautions for use for each of these products before using them.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- If you have a specific medical condition or are taking medication, always ask your doctor for advice.
- These tips and products are not a substitute for medical advice.