A pleasant soap with the sweet scent of Provence: gentle on the skin thanks to the vegetable oils of coconut and olive
Ingredients for 1kg of soap
- 200g organic coconut oil
- 750g organic olive oil
- 50g organic castor oil
- 310g water
- 134g caustic soda
- 3g of organic Lavandin super essential oil
For the detailed steps and all the good practices for making soaps, see the step-by-step explanations in the "Making your own natural soaps" file.
- Weigh the soda and dissolve it in 310g of water.
- Melt the coconut vegetable oil and add the olive and castor oils, mixing well.
- When your oil mixture and soda solution are both at about 45°C, pour the soda solution into the oil mixture and mix/mix until you see the trace.
- Add the lavandin super essential oil to your preparation and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into your mould.