- Sea buckthorn fruit oil
- INCI: Hippophae rhamnoides seed oil (CO2 extract), rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract
- CO2 extraction: CO2 extraction is very productive without the use of any solvent
- from controlled organic farming: inspection BE-BIO-01
- The oil extracted from the berry of the sea buckthorn is fluid and orange, very stable and resistant to oxidation.
- It is very rich in carotenoids and tocopherols, which makes it a good UV protector and an excellent antioxidant.
In the cosmetic field, it is one of the most active regenerating oils because it has a genuine healing power.
All skin types can benefit from its advantages, including, among the most visible, an anti-wrinkle action, a slowing down of skin ageing, and the resorption of all kinds of skin affections.
It protects against the sun's rays (index 3 to 4), protects against sunburn and soothes it.
This vegetable oil contains rosemary CO2 extract, a natural preservative with antioxidant action. This rosemary extract prolongs the shelf life of your care product and preserves the properties of this rare oil.