1. Every morning, spray a little rosemary verbenone hydrosol on the scalp to tone and balance it. If your curls are less defined after the night, spray some hydrosol on the lengths as well.
2. With your head down, apply a dab of aloe vera gel to your curls, working your hands up through your hair. This will help define curls for the day and lock in moisture. If your hair is very dry, make a mixture of equal parts broccoli vegetable oil and aloe vera gel and proceed as described above.
1. Once a week, make a mask with marshmallow powder to coat and beautify your hair. Our recipe: Mix 2 tablespoons of marshmallow powder, 1 teaspoon of broccoli oil, 1 teaspoon of aloe vera gel and enough warm water to form a smooth paste.
2. Apply your mask to the lengths of washed hair, leave on for 5 minutes and rinse.
3. On washed and towel-dried hair, apply a dab of broccoli vegetable oil to the lengths and ends, leave to dry naturally, do not rinse.