This mask combines the soothing properties of pink clay with rose hydrosol and apricot kernel oil, two ingredients that revive the complexion, to soften and give radiance to the skin.
Ingredients for a mask to be used immediately
- 30g pink clay
- 30ml organic rose hydrosol
- 5ml organic apricot kernel oil (optional)
- a wooden, ceramic or porcelain bowl
- a wooden or porcelain spoon
- Mix the pink clay and the organic rose hydrosol.
- Add the apricot kernel oil and mix (optional)
- Apply immediately to the face (on previously cleansed skin), avoiding the eye area.
- Leave on for 5 to 10 minutes, the mask should not dry on your skin.
- Rinse with clean water and apply your usual skincare product.
Tip: If the mask dries too quickly, you can spray rose hydrosol on your face.