Also known as Moroccan mint, Nanah spearmint or sweet mint has the incomparable aroma and scent of mint tea, and its freshness is reminiscent of chlorophyll chewing gum (the natural version!).
Produced by steam distillation of fresh Nanah spearmint leaves in France, this organic hydrosol is renowned for:
- Promotes digestion
- Relieving aerophagia, gas, bloating and reflux
- Freshening breath when used as a mouthwash or sprayed directly into the mouth
- relieves heavy legs when vaporised
- To reduce hot flushes, drink 1 tablespoon of hydrosol diluted in 1 litre of water, throughout the day.
Nanah Spearmint hydrosol can be used as a facial tonic, applied with a washable cotton pad, as a compress or sprayed onto the skin:
- Clarifies the complexion
- Purifies the skin thanks to its antibacterial properties
- Tightens pores, astringent action
- Tones the skin
- Calms redness by activating microcirculation
- Refreshes and purifies areas prone to perspiration (feet, underarms...). Spray directly on these areas or add to your homecare recipes.
- Refreshes and soothes the skin after the sun or after shaving.
This hydrosol is marvellous in cooking, adding a note of plant freshness to savoury dishes (taboulés, vinaigrettes) or sweet dishes (fruit salads, fruit mousses, dessert creams...). You can also use it as an infusion (1 teaspoon of hydrosol for a cup of hot water or green tea) or to flavour your cocktails with its invigorating aroma.