At Bioflore, we clearly choose to provide you with the origin of our essential oils. This one comes from Australia and we appreciate it for its finesse. It is different from the Tea tree oil from Africa, although its properties are the same.
This year the Australian Tea Tree will remain more expensive than the African one due to bad weather conditions.
- Botanical family: Myrtaceae
- Latin name: Melaleuca alternifolia
- Other names: Tea tree, Melaleuca
- Origin: Australia
- Cultivation: Controlled organic agriculture - Certisys-BE1 control
- Part used: leaf
- Production process: Steam distillation