A quick and easy recipe to make a hair lotion with herbal powders.
To make your lotion, you must first make an aqueous maceration.
- Weigh out the amount of herbal powder.
- Pour the plant powder into your container filled with the desired amount of water.
- Close your container and shake it to disperse the powder well.
- Leave to macerate for 24 hours in a closed container protected from light.
- Filter with a coffee filter.
- Store your aqueous extract in the refrigerator and use it quickly as a hair lotion or rinse after shampooing.