Probably the most important of the repertoire, or at least the most used. A must in your "aromatherapy" library.Description
At Bioflore, we clearly choose to provide you with the origin of our essential oils. This one comes from Australia and we appreciate it for its finesse. It is different from the Tea tree oil from Africa, although its properties are the same.
This year the Australian Tea Tree will remain more expensive than the African one due to bad weather conditions.
- Botanical family: Myrtaceae
- Latin name: Melaleuca alternifolia
- Other names: Tea tree, Melaleuca
- Origin: Australia
- Cultivation: Controlled organic agriculture - Certisys-BE1 control
- Part used: leaf
- Production process: Steam distillation
- 100% pure, natural, integral and chemotyped
- Olfactory notes: earthy, slightly woody, fresh
- Monoterpenols: terpinene 1-ol-4 (37%), terpineol
- Monoterpenes: paracymene, terpinenes (gamma-terpinene: 20%)
- Terpene oxides: 1.8 cineole
- Pregnant women: preferably avoid during the first 3 months of pregnancy.
- Tea tree EO is well tolerated, there are no known contra-indications.
- Non-dermocaustic, it is gentle on the skin and mucous membranes and is one of the only oils that can be applied pure; in the case of regular use, it is preferable to dilute systematically. However, it should be checked that this essential oil is sensitive to oxidation; oxidised, it becomes irritating to the skin.
- The elbow test is a wise precaution to check this point.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- EMOTIONAL IMPACT
- Free one's vital resources, Promote lucidity and mental acuity, Promote openness to others
- OLFACTORY NOTES
- Skin type
- Oily skin, blemished skin
- Slow cosmétique label
- Small winter ailments