This creamy balm, with its soft and soothing fragrance, combines a synergy of essential oils that facilitate falling asleep and a peaceful sleep.
It is ideal for dispelling worries before going to sleep. It is applied in small touches on the solar plexus, wrists and chest.
- Place the shea butter in a stainless steel bowl.
- Melt the shea butter in a water bath that is not too hot, without heating the butter too much and, above all, without bringing it to the boil.
- Remove from the bain-marie, pour the sweet almond oil into the bowl and mix with a mini whisk until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the essential oils and mix again.
- Pour the preparation into a jar. For a better setting of the balm, place the jar in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- An alternative technique: if you don't want to use a water bath, you can also crush your shea butter with the sweet almond oil in a mortar and pestle until it forms a smooth paste and then mix well with a mini whisk.
Made under good hygienic conditions, your balm will keep for at least 6 months.
Adults and children from 7 years of age. Not to be used by pregnant and breastfeeding women, or by babies and young children.