To prepare the skin for the first sunshine, we suggest a healthy glow routine with 4 treatments.
On the agenda: a springtime makeover with oils that illuminate the face for delicately golden skin and a pretty springtime glow.
- Replace your usual skin care product with a carotenoid-rich vegetable oil. Our favourite oils and macerates: carrot, rosehip, raspberry, sea buckthorn and apricot.
- In the morning and evening, tone your skin with a hydrosol that awakens the complexion, such as wild carrot, rose geranium or peppermint.
- Gently exfoliate once a week to remove impurities and dead skin cells with our apricot kernel powder. Brightness and radiance of the complexion guaranteed!
- Think of pink clay and Damask rose and hibiscus powders for your healthy glow face masks.
If your skin is prone to blemishes, use a green clay mask to detoxify it.
Our recipe for a healthy glow mask
- Mix 2 tablespoons of pink or white clay and 1 teaspoon of rose or hibiscus powder
- Add enough water or hydrosol to form a smooth, homogeneous paste
- Leave on for 5 minutes and then rinse with clean water