DIY natural, easy, ethical and ecological gift ideas
We're sharing inspiring, sweet-smelling ideas & recipes that will help your loved ones go natural, both beautifully and effectively. These recipes are easy to make. Let's get started!
The jar of wonders
A pretty glass jar in which you put lots of little touches: neroli roll-on, rose powder, soap, plum oil...
A pink & marshmallow face mask
The easiest recipe on earth, a rehydrating mask to soothe and illuminate all skin types!
For a small transparent glass jar, to be mixed or alternated:
- 4 teaspoons rose powder
- 4 teaspoons marshmallow root powder
- 4 teaspoons of pink clay
mix the powders together and take two teaspoons of the mixture, to be rehydrated with a hydrosol or a little warm water, until you obtain a homogeneous paste. Apply to a cleansed face, leave on for 5 minutes and then rinse off with clear water.
this mixture will keep for at least 6 months in a dark and dry place
A body balm
A very comforting recipe to nourish the skin in winter. A beloved classic!
For a 100g amber glass jar
- 9g hazelnut vegetable oil
- 10g of coconut vegetable oil
- 20g natural shea butter
- 25g of cocoa butter in a tablet
- 4 drops of jasmine absolute
- 16 drops of bergamot essence without bergapten
- Melt the vegetable butters and coconut oil in a bowl in a bain-marie.
- Remove from the bain-marie and add the hazelnut vegetable oil and essential oils and mix.
- Pour the mixture into a jar and leave to set in the fridge.
apply to the whole body or just to very dry areas after a shower.
your balm will keep for at least 6 months
A beautiful dream pillow mist
For young and old, ideal for nightmares, to fall asleep in a cloud of orange blossom and mandarin.
For a 100ml amber glass bottle with spray
- 70ml orange blossom hydrosol
- 20ml vegetable glycerine
- 8ml solubol
- 2ml mandarin essence
- In a small bowl and using a mini whisk, mix the mandarin essence and the solubol.
- In another bowl, mix the hydrosol and glycerine.
- Add the mixture from the first bowl to the other and mix.
- Pour into your amber glass bottle with spray.
Spray on pillow, sheets before going to bed. Suitable for children over 6 years, for toddlers, spray orange blossom hydrosol alone.
at least 3 months in a dark place
A small face balm
A melting treatment with rose sun macerate to nourish, protect and preserve the skin's youthfulness.
For a 30ml jar
- 5g of May rose macerate in jojoba oil
- 25g of natural shea butter
- 1 drop of vitamin E
- 10 drops of rose geranium bourbon essential oil
- Melt the butter in a double boiler.
- Remove from the water bath, add the rose macerate, vitamin E and essential oil, mix.
- Pour the mixture into a jar and leave to set in the fridge for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Take out your balm and store it at room temperature in a cupboard.
as a day and night care, apply to the whole face, on clean skin, previously toned with a hydrosol
your balm will keep for 6 months in a dark place
A sweet almond scrub cream
For a 100g amber glass jar
- 45g of natural shea butter
- 45g of sweet almond vegetable oil
- 6g of olive exfoliating powder
- 15 drops of vitamin E
- Melt the butter in a bain-marie with the sweet almond oil.
- Place the mixture in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Add the olive stone powder and vitamin E and mix.
- Transfer the mixture to an amber glass jar and place it in the freezer for another 20 minutes to set.
Apply with a gentle circular massage and rinse with warm water.
your recipe will keep for 6 months