How to prepare our healthy glow mask made from 3 natural ingredients?
- 2 level tablespoons of white clay
- Rose Otto hydrosol or rose geranium hydrosol
- 2 to 3 drops of katafray or Atlas cedar or lemon balm essential oil
- 1 bowl
- 1 mini whisk
- Clean and disinfect equipment, utensils, work surfaces and hands.
- In a bowl, mix the 2 tablespoons with the hydrosol.
- Add 2 to 3 drops of essential oil and mix to obtain a malleable paste.
- Apply to face and wash off with water without waiting for the clay to harden completely.
- Then moisturise the skin with a vegetable oil or cream.