A solid shampoo that strengthens and beautifies all hair types while helping to activate hair growth thanks to nettle and white mustard plant powders
- a pan for your water bath
- a stainless steel bowl
- a spatula
- a mini whisk
- a precision scale
- a mould of your choice (e.g. silicone kitchen mould or DIY recycling mould)
- Be sure to wear a mask and eye protection as SCI is highly volatile and can be irritating.
- Melt the SCI surfactant with the water, coconut vegetable oil and beeswax in a water bath and mix gently with a mini whisk.
- Add the nettle and white mustard powders and mix well.
- Remove from the heat and add the calendula macerate. Mix well to incorporate the SCI into the rest of your preparation to obtain a paste.
- Add the vegetable glycerine and mix again.