A strengthening, repairing and beautifying mask that brings shine and softness to all hair types.
This amazing recipe for a solid mask is taken from the book "Cosm?tique solide" by Stellina Huvenne published by La Plage. We've put it back together a bit ;)
- 1 silicone mould (a pastry mould will do)
- 1 stainless steel bowl
- 1 precision scale
- small spoons
- 1 mini whisk
- Melt the cocoa butter in pellets in a not too hot water bath.
- Remove from the heat and add to the bowl the vegetable oils previously weighed and the bitter orange powder, mixing well.
- Then add the hydrosol and essential oil, mixing well.
- Pour the preparation into your mould and place in the refrigerator for one hour to help the mask set.
- Leave to dry in a dry, well-ventilated place for at least 48 hours before use.
You can use this treatment in several ways:
- as a balm, by applying it directly to the hair while massaging well
- by cutting small pieces of this care, to melt in a bain-marie then apply to the lengths for 1 to 2 hours, then rinse with your usual shampoo