Bath salts with Dead Sea salt and an oxygenating mixture to strengthen your natural defences
Ingredients for a foot bath
- 1 large handful of Dead Sea salt
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil of your choice (e.g. organic sweet almond oil)
- 6 drops of organic eucalyptus radiata essential oil
- 6 drops of organic balsam fir or scots pine essential oil
- 6 drops of organic lemon essential oil
- optional: some dried leaves and flowers (lavender petals, calendula, rosemary branches, thyme...)
To make a jar of bath salts to give as a gift, multiply all quantities by 4.
- A bowl
- A mini whisk
- A basin for your foot bath
- an airtight glass jar if you wish to give a jar of bath salts as a gift
- In the bowl, mix the vegetable oil and the essential oils with a mini whisk.
- Then add the handful of Dead Sea salt and mix the salt well with the oil mixture.
Pour the bath salts into your basin filled with warm water, stir and immerse your feet in the water for a beneficial, oxygenating and invigorating footbath that will help stimulate your natural defences in the heart of winter!