This creamy and nourishing balm helps to restore soft, smooth and toned skin. Rich in shea butter and sweet almond oil, it does not dry out the skin and makes it soft and supple.
Ingredients for 100ml
- a 100 g jar of organic natural shea butter
- 2 tablespoons of organic sweet almond oil
- 3 tablespoons of organic almond kernel powder scrub
- 4 drops of vitamin E
- a 100 ml solid jar for creams and ointments or a recycled and disinfected jar
- a mini whisk
- a stainless steel bowl
- a mortar or saucepan for a water bath
- Crush (mix by pressing) the shea butter with the sweet almond oil in a mortar (or melt them gently in a bain-marie without heating too much).
- Add the almond kernel powder to the mixture along with the vitamin E, mix with the mini whisk.
- Pour your mixture into a 100 ml jar.
Apply in circular massages to the body and rinse off in the shower.
This scrub can be stored 6 months.