An easy homemade cosmetic recipe for delicate skin and scalp
Rich in Roman chamomile hydrosol, in moisturizing aloe vera gel and in nourishing sweet almond oil, this washing care cleans the skin and the hair of all the family with its formula free of essential oil, respecting the most sensitive skins.
- Clean and disinfect equipment, utensils, work surfaces and hands.
- Weigh the aqueous phase in a beaker and heat in a water bath to a maximum of 40°C. Then remove from the heat. Mix well.
- When the two mixtures are at the same temperature (between 40°C and 50°C), slowly pour the aqueous phase into the oily phase without ceasing to stir vigorously with a mini whisk for about 3 minutes until the mixture whitens and becomes homogeneous.
- Without ceasing to stir, place the beaker in cold water to accelerate the cooling and setting of the emulsion for another 3 minutes.
- Gradually add the aloe vera, mixing well between each addition.
- Transfer the preparation to a sterilised container.