With its very gentle formula, rich in calendula macerate with soothing properties and St. John's wort macerate, traditionally used against burns, this treatment soothes and regenerates the skin
- Clean and disinfect equipment, utensils, work surfaces and hands.
- Measure the vegetable oil and pour it directly into the glass bottle.
- Add the essential oil of lavender spike to the bottle. Screw on the pump, shake to mix well and it's ready!
Precautions for use
- Do not expose yourself to the sun for 12 hours after applying this after-sun oil as St John's wort essential oil is photosensitising.
- Not suitable for children, pregnant and breastfeeding women.
your care product will keep for 6 months in a dark place.