Essence composed mainly of monoterpenes, especially limonene, which mainly supports the digestive system, as well as a small percentage of aldehydes, sesquiterpenes, coumarins, etc. Due to its extraction method, it also contains a few non-volatile molecules such as citroflavonoids, albeit in very small quantities.
- As an olfactory aid to digestion and to support the metabolism.
- Helps to keep the mind clear. Improves concentration and memory. Facilitates learning. Brings energy and vitality.
- When diffused, helps to clean the air in the home or in communities (nurseries, hospitals, etc.), particularly during the winter. Neutralises bad smells.
- Helps to slim down and get back into shape in early spring.
- Can promote circulatory comfort.
- Toning, it strengthens the skin and nails.
- Helps maintain a healthy scalp and skin.