Anti-blackhead and enlarged pore routine
The best ingredients and natural care products to remove blackheads and get clear skin.
Regular clay masks!
Consider rhassoul and green clay. Once a week, mix clay with a little hydrosol until you obtain a smooth and homogeneous paste. Apply to areas prone to blackheads, leave on for 5 minutes and then rinse with warm water.
A purifying hydrosol
Apply rosemary verbenone hydrosol to the areas of the face to be purified morning and evening. In case of dilated pores, think also of peppermint and rose geranium hydrosols which will help tighten the skin texture.
A treatment and preventive anti-blackhead care
To deeply cleanse the skin, limit blackheads and promote healing, apply the clear skin fluid to areas prone to blackheads and blemishes.
The best ingredients to avoid blackheads
Your best allies to say goodbye to blackheads: green clay, rhassoul, essential oils of lemon, rosemary verbenone, rose geranium, hazelnut and nigella vegetable oils.
Our blackhead serum recipe
In a 30 ml amber glass bottle, previously disinfected, pour:
- 10 ml black cumin vegetable oil
- 20 ml hazelnut vegetable oil
- 5 drops of lemon essential oil without furocoumarins
- 5 drops of rose geranium essential oil
- 2 drops of rosemary verbenone essential oil
Apply to blackhead-prone areas in the morning and evening, on clean, pre-cleansed skin.
- Always remove your make-up before going to bed.
- Don't work on your blackheads yourself, you risk spreading the blemishes and the blackheads will come back, prefer a treatment at your favourite organic beautician.
- Ban all mineral oils and cosmetic products with "synthetic" formulas that suffocate the skin.