Avocado Solid Shampoo for Dry Hair
Easy to make solid shampoo to nourish your dry hair
Ingredients for a solid shampoo
- 60 g of SCI
- 20 ml water
- 15 ml organic avocado oil
- 10 ml organic hemp oil
- 10 drops of organic rose geranium essential oil
- a saucepan for the water bath
- a stainless steel bowl
- a spatula
- a mini whisk
- a precision scale
- a silicone mould (kitchen mould)
- Be sure to wear a nose mask and eye protection as SCI is highly volatile and can be irritating.
- Melt the SCI surfactant with the water in a water bath without heating too much, mix gently.
- Remove from the heat and add the avocado and hemp oils, mixing well to incorporate the SCI into the rest of your mixture to form a paste.
- Finish by adding the 10 drops of rose geranium essential oil.
- Transfer and pack the mixture into a silicone mould.
- Place the mould in the fridge for 30 minutes and leave to dry for 48 hours at room temperature before use.