Ingredients for a lip balm stick
- 10 g organic cocoa butter paste
- 2 g organic white beeswax
- 4 g organic macadamia vegetable oil
- 6 drops of organic hazelnut CO2 extract
- 1 bowl
- 1 water bath
- 1 mini whisk
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Heat all the ingredients by placing your bowl in a water bath that is not too hot, without bringing the mixture to the boil.
- As soon as your preparation is liquid, remove it from the water bath and pour it into a tube for lip stick.
- Place your closed stick in the refrigerator for 20 minutes to facilitate its setting and then wait between 12 and 24 hours before using it for the first time.
Prepared under optimal hygienic conditions, your product will keep for 6 months.
For a vegan version of the lip balm
Remove the beeswax, increase the proportion of cocoa butter to 12g and pour your mixture into a small jar.