Make this neutral moisturising cream for all skin types at home
Ingredients for 100 ml of cream
- 28 ml jojoba oil
- 4 g of Olivem 1000 (emulsifying agent)
- 5 drops of vitamin E
- 30 ml mineral water
- 10 ml witch hazel hydrosol
- 10 ml rose geranium hydrosol
- 15 ml aloe vera gel
- 2 g vegetable glycerine
- 5 drops of cosgard (preservative)
- 2 bowls
- 1 beaker
- 1 spatula
- 1 water bath
- 1 thermometer
- 1 mini whisk
- 1 jar of 100 ml
- Clean and disinfect equipment, utensils, work surfaces and hands.
- Weigh the oil phase in a beaker and heat it in a bain-marie to 70°C maximum. Then remove from the heat and allow to cool. Mix well.
- Weigh the aqueous phase in a beaker and heat it in a water bath to a maximum of 40°C. Then remove it from the heat. Mix well.
- When the 2 mixtures are at the same temperature (between 40°C and 50°C), slowly pour the aqueous phase into the oily phase without ceasing to shake vigorously with a mini whisk for about 3 minutes until the mixture whitens and becomes homogeneous.
- Without ceasing to stir, place the beaker in cold water to accelerate the cooling and setting of the emulsion for another 3 minutes.
- Add the aloe vera gradually, mixing well between each addition.
- Transfer the preparation to a sterilised container.