Discover how to strengthen your immunity and vitality with essential oils and hydrosols. Take care of yourself to get through the winter serenely and prevent the little seasonal ailments.
How to boost immunity with essential oils?
Organic lemon essential oil cure
We often talk about the lemon cure to strengthen immunity and revitalize the body.
- Every morning and evening for 21 days, take 3 drops of organic lemon essential oil in a teaspoon of vegetable oil such as rapeseed or olive oil. Do this for 21 days.
Thyme thujanol hydrosol
If you had to choose only one hydrosol for winter, it would be this one! It can be used to boost immunity, as a cure or on demand, to soothe sore throats, get rid of colds or in case of a cold.
- As a preventive measure, dilute one tablespoon in a litre of water and drink it throughout the day for 3 weeks.
The aromatic toddy
As soon as you feel tired, weak or feel like getting sick:
- Pour 2 drops of aromatic toddy into the bottom of a cup, mix with a teaspoon of organic honey, then pour in hot water. This aromatic tea is drunk three times a day.
Roman chamomile roll-on
A roll-on with a gentle, luminous aroma to soothe feelings of fear, anxiety and worry. Roman chamomile essential oil provides a deeply soothing, enveloping, centering and balancing effect.
- This roll-on is applied to the wrists and inhaled as soon as the need arises.
- This advice is intended for adults and is not suitable for children.
- In general, essential oils are not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women and young children.
- Always observe the precautions for use of each essential oil before using them.